Tellers, Part Time
The State Bank Group has the following openings: PART TIME TELLERS at all locations.
The State Bank Group has seven banking locations in McHenry County, Illinois. The bank currently has an opening for a part time bank teller in our Operations Department offering competitive pay.
The responsibilities include: conducting customer and bank transactions accurately and in a timely manner using the bank's core data system. The activities occur either in the lobby or through the drive-up facilities. Additional duties include balancing a cash drawer, scanning and reviewing transactions, supporting interdepartmental projects, and greeting customers in a friendly, professional manner, and referring customers to other bank staff as needed. A fully functioning bank teller understands and complies with regulatory requirements which apply to the banking industry and is familiar with mobile banking technology. A significant requirement of the position also includes promoting and maintaining professional guidelines that include complying with our professional dress code, respectfully addressing customer needs, and promoting a cooperative team-oriented environment. This summary of duties is not all-inclusive as other responsibilities may be assigned.
Qualifications or Skill Required:
- Manual dexterity and an ability to handle and count money accurately
- Visual acuity with a strong attention to detail
- Professional customer service skills including direct contact with the public
- Flexible availability to meet all State Bank Group hours of operation including Saturdays at any location
- Familiarity with office technology including computers, copiers, Microsoft Office software
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts and basic arithmetic skills
The State Bank Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.