Business Banking Officer
STARION BANK IS GROWING IN FARGO, ND!
Are you looking for a rewarding banking career with an organization that is expanding in the Fargo area? How about working for an organization that prides itself in being
* A stable, financially secure banking organization started in 1969, with banking roots that began as far back as 1886!
* A family-owned, super community bank!
* Recognized as “Best of the Best” by Independent Banker magazine!
* Recognized as “50 Best Places to Work” by Prairie Business magazine!
We are seeking a Business Banking Officer in Fargo!
Position level, officer designation and salary dependent on experience.
In this role, you will:
Start new banking relationships and grow existing ones through:
1. Proactive sales calls, community engagement, and collaboration with Starion colleagues, and
2. Diligent, data-driven administration of loan portfolios that complies with all bank policies and regulatory standards.
3. Managing an existing book of business and business banking customers
4. Business development activities
You should be:
In the know—always keeping up with both local business news and philanthropic projects, as well as national economic trends
Analytical–with top-notch financial and credit analysis skills
Self-aware—including highly intentional about your decision-making processes, and skilled in communicating them to diverse colleagues and customers
Customer-focused—happy to help others, genuinely curious about an array of industries, and hungry to learn new sales best practices at any stage of your career
You should have:
* A minimum of 2-3 years lending or credit analyst experience.
* A bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics or a related field.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
Starion Bank is a growing community bank known for providing local leadership, personalized service and community loyalty. We foster a culture where you can grow both professionally and personally, and we treat employees as our most important organizational asset.
We offer a competitive salary and a full comprehensive benefit package including health, life, dental, vision, health savings account, 401K, profit sharing, paid vacation and holidays.
Join our team and work at a bank recognized as “Best of the Best” by Independent Bankers magazine and “50 Best Places to Work” by Prairie Business magazine!
Click "apply" to apply online
Starion Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.