Bookkeeper/ Office Manager
Bookkeeper/ Office Manager
at Seven Lakes Prescription Shoppe
This position is responsible for the following results:
Keeping the company financial data up to date, paying company bills, working with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable to adjust the books accordingly, and to support the needs of employees via payroll and human resources.
This position is responsible for the following tactical work:
• Consistently and Accurately update accounts on the company books
• Pay bills, review outstanding invoices to ensure timely payments are made.
• Monitor Accounts to plan for future expenses
• Update and maintain Quickbooks General Ledgers.
• Make bank deposits for the company.
• Assist with any price quotes from any vendors
• Pay company sales taxes
• Fund employee 401k accounts
• Set up and maintain employee files.
• Run company payroll on a bi-weekly basis
• Accurately categorize transactions on the company books
• Make any necessary adjustments with sales from niches within the company such as compounding, OTC sales, etc.
• Calculate and pay employee bonuses on a monthly and/or quarterly basis
• Work with tax accountants and provide accurate information to accurately produce tax documents
• Assess credit card deposits and compare to ledger
• File all company documents in an organized, timely, and secure manner
• Work with AR and AP to communicate all future company strategic moves
• Organize annual company Christmas party
• Reconcile accounts payable and book accurately in company books
• Reconcile accounts receivables and book accurately in company books
• Monitor AR and AP as compared to previous months and years to help the CEO and owner make future decisions.
• Monitor customer charge accounts on a monthly basis and compare to previous months in order to forecast trends in AR.
• Coordinate and book employee travel arrangements.
• Help CEO create an annual budget and provide budget vs. actual reporting
• Keep up to date Profit/Loss, Balance Sheet, and expense by vendor reports.
• Produce and assess Profit/Loss, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cash Flow reports, compare to previous periods, and notify CEO of any trends
• Maintain documented system of tasks to be completed Daily, Monthly, Quarterly, and Annually as it pertains to bookkeeping, payroll, 401k,
• Employee insurance benefits, Accounting, and any other human resource functions
• Manage outsourced functions as it pertains to AR, AP, Bookkeeping, 401k, Insurance, Accounting, or any other human resource needs.
• Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital expenses
• Maintain banking relationships
• Assist in determining the company’s proper capital structure
• Arrange for equity and debt financing if needed.
• Assist CEO in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
• Engage in ongoing cost reduction analysis in all areas of the company
• Interpret the company’s financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
• Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
• Ensure the company is compliant to regulatory concerns and reporting as it pertains to OSHA postings, labor law postings, IRS communications, and 401k plan changes.
• Assist with company employee communications with regards to human resources
• Employee vacations shall be monitored and paid per company policies and procedures.
The following are quantity and behavior standards for this position:
• Must have a Degree in Accounting
• Have extensive experience with Quickbooks
• Have experience with tax filings, tax law, and tax law changes
• Arrive on time for work
• Uphold company core values
• Must be trustworthy and protect the confidentiality of company information
• Employee human resources concerns should be addressed within 24 hours.
• All proprietary company info should be kept confidential
• All company financial information shall be kept confidential and not to be shared with anyone except the CEO and Pharmacy Owner.
• Employee should follow HIPAA guidelines
• Manager should be notified if there are any unresolved issues
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 - $32.00 per hour
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types: