Ozark Traffic Management is seeking a Full Time and Part Time Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks.
Accounting Clerk responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements. You will also run accounting software programs (e.g. QuickBooks) to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts. A successful accounting clerk should be familiar with all accounting procedures and be willing to constantly learn and adapt to Ozark Traffic's growth and work culture.
Ultimately, a successful Accounting Clerk will ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Outstanding benefits package: Paid Insurance (BCBS), vacation, 401K, Group Life Insurance
- Additional insurance available via payroll deduction
- Strong personal and company growth opportunities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the Office Manager
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Constantly update job knowledge
- Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts receivable clerk or Accounts payable clerk
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office and QB
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well organized
Education or Desired License and Certificates:
- Position requires a 4-Year Degree (Accounting Degree Preferred, but not required)
Due to strong interests in this position, Ozark Traffic will only reach out to those candidates who best meet the requirements.
Please click apply to submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Ozark Traffic Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer