The North Carolina Apple Growers Association (NCAGA) is looking for an experienced person to handle the administrative functions of the Association.
- Point of contact and liaison between board and any entity that affects the North Carolina apple industry.
- Handle all financials including bank deposits, bank statements, accounts payable, and P&L statements.
- Coordinate and attend all board meetings which usually occur in the evenings. Board meetings are often held remotely, sometimes in person. Present financial statements and other relative information at board meetings.
- Manage all documentation for the association such as correspondence, agendas, newsletters, contact list, and minutes from meetings.
- Coordinate all aspects of the South Eastern Apple Growers annual meeting, usually held in January, in cooperation with NCSU employees.
- Provide former and perspective meeting exhibitors with meeting information packets.
- Responsible for facility arrangements, exhibitors, and attendee registration.
- Make contacts asking for meeting sponsorships.
- At the conclusion of the annual meeting, a General Meeting is held for the NCAGA. The Executive Secretary provides and presents relative reports to members present at the General Meeting.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently from home.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely organized with an attention to detail.
- Must be proficient with a working knowledge of Quick Books, Word, and Excel combined with general bookkeeping and accounting experience.
This is a part time position, with flexible hours, and salary based on experience.
Interested applicants should submit resume to email@example.com.
Or click APPLY NOW to send your resume today!
The North Carolina Apple Growers Association (NCAGA) is an equal opportunity employer.