CPA or CPA Candidate
Dynamic and growing regional accounting firm seeks motivated Accountant / CPA or CPA candidate for audit position in Vail Valley, Colorado. Enjoy a work-life balance / option for hybrid schedule.
As an Auditor, you'll be working with a team of experienced professionals to help clients understand and improve their financial reporting processes. You'll have the chance to gain hands-on experience in a variety of industries and contribute to the success of our clients.
• Conduct audits of clients' financial statements
• Perform risk assessments and develop audit plans
• Gather and analyze data, document audit findings, and report to management
• Maintain relationships with clients and work with them to resolve issues
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting
• Familiarity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for advancement. This is your chance to join a leading Colorado CPA firm, grow your skills and make a difference, all while living in a great location. Don't miss out – send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and take the first step towards a successful career in auditing!