JOSEPH A. MARTIN, CPA, PC Phoenix, AZ, USA
Why Work Here?
“Great opportunities for professional growth and a diverse work environment.”
We are looking for an Accountant to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our clients.
• Prepare financial statements, income tax returns, and other financial reports
• Analyze, summarize and examine accounting records
• Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
• Perform audits, review and compilations ensuring adherence to standard requirements
• Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
• Report analysis and findings to management team
• Previous experience in accounting or other related fields
• Fundamental knowledge of SSARS, GAAS and GAAP
• Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
• Detail and deadline-oriented
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
About JOSEPH A. MARTIN, CPA, PC:
We are a small full service accounting firm. Services include audits, reviews and compilations; individual, corporate and partnership tax preparation; monthly accounting services, Medicare cost report preparation and consulting. Industries served include healthcare (skilled nursing facilities and home health agencies), construction, mortgage brokers, franchisors and professionals.
Company address: 5134 N. Central Ave., Suite 104 Phoenix AZ
Click apply to be considered today!