Busy Manufacturing company looking for an experienced full charge bookkeeper to be a team player with a positive attitude towards change.
Full time position Mon- Fri 8:00am – 4:30pm (40 hours).
Responsibilities to include but are not limited to:
- Answer Phones.
- Process all Accounts Receivable.
- Reconcile daily invoice registers.
- Daily credit card revenue: book and tie to income received to bank on daily basis.
- Reconcile bank statement monthly.
- Post journal entries for month end close.
- Payroll processing weekly with outside payroll company (Asure Software).
- Post journal entries weekly.
- Accounts Payable knowledge.
- Associate degree or higher in accounting is desirable, previous work experience considered;
- Prior experience working in payroll;
- High attention to detail;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, knowledge of business ethics and communication methods;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and responsibilities, meet deadlines.
Company Benefits Include:
- Health Insurance w/company contribution
- 401k w/company match to 5%
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Life Insurance/AD&D/Short Term/Long Term Disability
Click APPLY NOW to submit your resume and be considered today!
Iroquois Manufacturing Company established in 1925, a 98 year old family owned Vermont based company is known for its products, dedication to quality and is committed to building the best dump truck and stake / platform bodies. We are also proud to have been selected by many of the top truck equipment manufacturers to represent their products through out Northern Vermont.
Equal Opportunity Employer