Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable - Process bi-weekly pay runs for hotel, restaurant, bar & retail. Reconcile and maintain daily receipts/records for hotel, restaurant and bar. Prepare monthly sales tax. Full-time, year-round position, 48k-52k Gasthof Gramshammer / Pepi Sports is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Collaborating with internal departments to gather, analyze, and interpret relevant financial data.
- Receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Comparing system reports to balances and verifying entries.
- Charging expenses to accounts and cost centers, as well as controlling petty cash spending.
- Verifying vendor accounts, paying vendors, and resolving purchase order, invoice, or payment discrepancies.
- Issuing purchase order amendments and stop payments.
- Monitoring payroll expense claims, including salary advances and overtime payments.
- Reconciling account transactions with the general ledger.
- Performing recordkeeping and preparing financial reports.
- Keeping informed of regulatory requirements and best practices in accounting.
We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Gasthof Gramshammer / Pepi Sports makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.