Business Recruitment/Marketing Project Manager
Development Authority of Bryan County seeks Business Recruitment/Marketing Project Manager.
This position is to serve as a Project Manager for Business Recruitment and Marketing and report to the Vice President of the Development Authority of Bryan County (DABC). This employee will be expected to devote his or her time to economic development and the objectives of the DABC.
The job will include performing duties essential to the operational success of the DABC, including, but not limited to, the items below:
Assist with DABC marketing efforts, including but not limited to:
- Monitoring DABC social media platforms
- Developing and implementing a social media schedule to ensure the DABC remains active on all its social media platforms
- Coordinating placement of ads in relevant publications
- Drafting of press releases for review by Vice President and CEO
- Preparing a quarterly newsletter
- Tracking DABC press and maintaining a record of relevant news articles/clippings
- Creating video content to include, but not limited to, highlights of available industrial sites, highlights from DABC and partner events, highlights of construction progress for ongoing projects, etc.
- Coordinate with Project Manager for Business Recruitment and Existing Industry to film industry testimonial videos
- Update and maintain DABC marketing materials to include prospect presentations, prospect packet materials, and others as required
- Assist with the branding of the DABC
- Assist with coordination of third parties the DABC may hire to plan project announcement events, ground-breakings, ribbon-cuttings, and other similar events
- Assist with preparation for meetings and attend when necessary.
- Assist with prospect visits to include but not limited to: ensuring property being shown is clean and in a presentable condition before visits, setting up and breaking down equipment for on-site visits, assisting with the compilation of prospect packets and other materials, including presentations, and attending meetings as needed.
- Assist with the completion of project requests for information.
- Assist with conducting fiscal analysis of projects using software and training provided by DABC.
- Work with Vice President and Project Manager for Business Recruitment and Existing Industry to ensure all information on the DABC website is up-to-date and correct.
- Assist with application for and administration of grants.
- Assist with maintenance of a database of current utility, transportation, industrial market, and other relevant data.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with various DABC partners, including but not limited to the Georgia Department of Labor, Georgia Department of Economic Development, technical colleges and universities, Ft. Stewart and Hunter Army Airfield soldier transition offices, site selection consultants, and industrial real estate brokers.
- Attend board meetings and other DABC functions as requested by the Vice President. Work with other staff to ensure all reports/attachments are prepared for board meetings and functions as necessary.
- Inform the Vice President of work progress and conflicts of all activities and projects.
- Maintain self-motivation and ambitious work schedule; position will be expected to produce work drafts under tight deadlines with little to no direction that will be submitted to the Vice President and reviewed and modified as necessary.
- Work as a team player with other staff members.
- Abide by the adopted personnel policy.
- Maintain confidentiality of privileged information at all times.
- Punctuality and attendance are essential.
- Professional behavior is expected in the workplace and at all work-related functions.
- Position may occasionally require overnight travel, as well as after-hours (outside of Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM) participation in meetings and events.
- Perform other duties as instructed by the Vice President. These duties will be within reason and appropriate boundaries.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree required (with an emphasis in Graphic Design, Marketing, Public Relations, or Economic Development preferred). Candidates with experience flying drones and in project management, public relations, economic development, and/or marketing are preferred. Microsoft Office proficiency and video editing experience are required. Must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License or be able to secure same within 45 days of employment. Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Interested candidates must submit work samples with their application and resume.
If you would like to be considered for this position we encourage you to apply today!
Development Authority of Bryan County is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Development Authority of Bryan County are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.