Assistant City Attorney II
Performs legal and related work of moderate to considerable difficulty under direction, within the office of the City Attorney.
- Bachelor’s degree and Juris Doctorate in Law.
- License and authorization to practice law in the State of Michigan.
- Copy of diplomas and license required with application.
- Three to six years experience in State of Michigan municipal law, including trial practice, appellate practice and representation before administrative tribunals, and knowledge of real estate law.
- Possess a valid license to operate a motor vehicle in the State of Michigan.
- Driver’s Licenses required with application
Starting Salary: $89,779/year - $103,165/year (after 3 years)
Excellent benefit package includes health, dental, vision and life insurance, 401K plan, paid vacation and sick time.
Office is open weekdays 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Deadline: July 29, 2022 by 5:00 p.m.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Click apply to be considered today!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.