Full Charge Bookkeeper
Associated Concrete West, TX Full-time Accounting
Posted on May 24, 2023
A busy and well-established national construction company is seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Full-Charge Bookkeeper. Benefits include a competitive salary, paid time-off, health insurance, and stable employment.
Responsibilities for Full Charge Bookkeeper
- Responsible for full cycle accounting duties
- Ensure accuracy in general ledger
- Calculate depreciation in fixed asset software
- Reconcile bank accounts and notes
- Code and enter vendor expense invoices
- Process and reconcile intercompany accounts
- Process accounts receivable and invoice clients and customers
Qualifications for Full Charge Bookkeeper
- Associate's degree in accounting or related field, preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a bookkeeping role
- Knowledge of generally accepted principles and procedures of bookkeeping.
- Possess proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel, and QuickBooks software.
- The candidate must be a self-starter, driven, with excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, an ability to self-teach and prioritize responsibilities.
- Experience with financial statements
- · Bilingual (fluent Spanish speaking) optional
- · Bookkeeping certifications preferred