In this role, you will proactively deliver a variety of customer-focused insurance products and services to ensure satisfaction and retention of current customers and attract new customers. You will also develop and maintain expertise in various insurance products and provide processing and technical training/direction to branch staff in insurance.
Current crop insurance license and experience are preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
If you are a team player; have a bachelor’s degree in agriculture, business, finance, or related field, have experience working with farmers and ranchers in a sales environment; and have excellent analytical and communication skills, apply today, and GROW your career with AgCountry!
Check out these amazing benefits you’ll get as an AgCountry employee:
* Family friendly work environment
* A company focus on employee development, career growth, and education
* New employees start with 3 weeks of vacation per year (increases over time)
* All employees earn 15 days of sick leave per year
* Time off also includes 12.5 paid company holidays
* We’re proud of our industry leading 401k employer contribution up to 9% (3% fixed, 6% matching)
* 4 weeks paid FMLA leave (includes parental leave)
* Annual bonus pay opportunity
* Company paid disability and life insurance
* Paid volunteer time
* Employer paid logo clothing program
* Fitness reimbursement
* Employee wellness programs
Closing date: August 8th, 2022, 7pm CT
Click Apply for all the details to be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.