We are seeking a full-time Consultant to join our Succession & Retirement planning team in the Northwestern/Northcentral ND area.
You will expand AgCountry relationships and opportunities through quality consulting services, which will include guiding customers through their estate, retirement, and transition planning needs. You will serve as a key player in designing, developing, and implementing AgCountry succession and retirement programs and seminars and maintain a high level of knowledge and expertise in the estate planning, accounting, tax, and retirement planning fields.
If you are a team player, have a Bachelor’s degree with a business or Ag emphasis and have five to seven years of experience in one or more of the following areas: accounting, financial, business or succession and retirement and possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, apply today!
Check out these amazing benefits you’ll get as an AgCountry employee:
- Family friendly work environment
- A company focus on employee development, career growth, and education
- New employees start with 3 weeks of vacation per year (increases over time)
- All employees earn 15 days of sick leave per year
- Time off also includes 12.5 paid company holidays
- We’re proud of our industry leading 401k employer contribution up to 9% (3% fixed, 6% matching)
- 4 weeks paid FMLA leave (includes parental leave)
- Annual bonus pay opportunity
- Company paid disability and life insurance
- Paid volunteer time
- Employer paid logo clothing program
- Fitness reimbursement
Employee wellness programs
Closing Date: June 24th, 2022, 7 PM CT
Click apply today for all the details to be considered.