AVP / VP Loan Officer
In this position, you will work to build customer relationships and provide customer-focused financial solutions tailored to their specific customer needs. If you are a team player, have a degree in agribusiness, economics, finance, administration, or related field and/or experience equivalent to the degree; possess strong analytical and communication skills; have knowledge of lending disciplines, agriculture, and economics; and are self-motivated apply today and GROW your career with AgCountry!
Check out these amazing benefits you’ll get as an AgCountry employee:
* Family friendly work environment
* A company focus on employee development, career growth, and education
* New employees start with 3 weeks of vacation per year (increases over time)
* All employees earn 15 days of sick leave per year
* Time off also includes 12.5 paid company holidays
* We’re proud of our industry leading 401k employer contribution up to 9% (3% fixed, 6% matching)
* 4 weeks paid FMLA leave (includes parental leave)
* Annual bonus pay opportunity
* Company paid disability and life insurance
* Paid volunteer time
* Employer paid logo clothing program
* Fitness reimbursement
* Employee wellness programs
Closing Date: May 28th, 2023, 7 PM CT
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM: Employees are encouraged to refer qualified candidates to the HR department. If hired, employees will receive a $1000 referral bonus after the candidate has 3 months of service with AgCountry. For more details, please see the Employment Guide or ask a member of HR. Click here to make a referral!