AVP or VP AgriBusiness & Capital Markets
We are seeking a full-time AVP or VP Agribusiness and Capital Markets (depending upon experience) to join our AgCountry team in the Fargo, ND office (willing to consider other AgCountry offices or other locations for the right candidate).
In this role, you will maintain ongoing relationships with assigned customers and solicit sound agribusiness credits along with adequately servicing and monitoring each credit. You will ensure compliance with policies, procedures and regulations including portfolio and eligibility restrictions and legal file documentation. If you are a team player, have a bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance, accounting or related field and/or equivalent related experience; have an ability to delegate and make decisions; and have knowledge of real estate, chattel, bankruptcy, and mediation laws, apply today!
- Properly structure and price the credit package on assigned accounts commensurate with market, risk and association parameters.
- Maintain ongoing relationship with assigned customers and adequately complete the intensive servicing and monitoring of each credit. Ensure compliance with policies, procedures and regulations including portfolio and eligibility restrictions and legal file documentation. Monitor loans for compliance to loan covenants.
- Recommend actions on requests above delegated authorities and assure that all credit decisions fall within delegated authorities.
- Work with other lenders on developing new marketing programs.
- Develop alliances and relationships with industry leaders.
- Identify market potential; develop and implement marketing and business development plans; solicit and obtain sound agribusiness loan credits including large producer operations, agribusinesses, processing and marketing firms for direct loans, participations, syndications, leases, referrals and financial services.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance, accounting or related field and/or experience equivalent to a bachelor’s degree.
- Two or more years of commercial or agribusiness lending experience or applied sales and marketing experience desirable.
- Ability to delegate and make decisions.
- Understanding of accountant-prepared financials.
- Knowledge of real estate, chattel, bankruptcy, and mediation laws.
- Advanced degree.
- Ability to work with employees, members and industry professionals.
- Knowledge and understanding of AgCountry’s loan products and services and credit operations.
Check out these amazing benefits you’ll get as an AgCountry employee:
- Family friendly work environment
- A company focus on employee development, career growth, and education
- New employees start with 3 weeks of vacation per year (increases over time)
- All employees earn 15 days of sick leave per year
- Time off also includes 12.5 paid company holidays
- We’re proud of our industry leading 401k employer contribution up to 9% (3% fixed, 6% matching)
- 4 weeks paid FMLA leave (includes parental leave)
- Annual bonus pay opportunity
- Company paid disability and life insurance
- Paid volunteer time
- Employer paid logo clothing program
- Fitness reimbursement
- Employee wellness programs
Click apply today for all the details to be considered.
Closing Date: November 30th, 2022, 7PM CT
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.